Easy as 1-2-3!
Just read the following instruEicher Woodworking on the button below to check availability and get a price quote. Once you have checked availability, have your credit card with you so you can confirm your reservation with us.
- You must be 18 or older to make a reservation at Camp Sandusky.
- Choose a date for your arrival.
- Select the number of nights. This will change your departure date.
- Select a unit type (ex. Cabin, tent, motorhome, travel trailer, etc.).
- For RV sites, select your unit length.
- Select “no” for showing all site types.
- Select your site type and press “reserve.” (If it not available, there will be a message stating “Not Available: Call Park.”)
- A pop-up screen will appear. Enter the number of adults, teens (13-17 years old accompanied by a parent/guardian/chaperone), and children that will be staying with us.
- 2 adults are included in the price for each site or cabin. Additional adults on campsites are $4.00 per night. Additional adults in cabins are $10.00 per night.
- Teens are $2.00 per night on campsites and $5.00 per night in cabins. Children 12 and under are FREE!!!
Click Get Quote.
- After entering the number of adults, teens, and children. Press “calculate price.” You will receive an estimate to continue with the reservation press “next.”Please review your accommodation choice and total charge including all taxes and charges for additional adults and children.
- Enter your Personal Details and Credit Card Information. If you have any special notes for us, leave them in the “note to the park” box. Read the Terms, Conditions and Deposit Policies. You must check the box to agree and continue.
- Select “Book My Site” to reserve. You will have a choice to save your information and create an account. Next, you’ll be directed to a page “Your Reservation Request is Complete.” Print for your records.
- After you submit your reservation request, your credit card will be charged and you will then receive a confirmation e-mail.
Please note: Your credit card will be charged in full when you make your reservation. Cancellations made with 8 days or more notice will incur a $15.00 cancellation fee per site/cabin. Cancellations made with 7 days or less notice will forfeit 1 night's deposit.
Continue to Our Online Reservations